Saturday, February 22, 2014

Thing 4 Flipboard

I will confess this app does not interest me at all. First, I had to get a tutorial from my tech savvy co-work on what an RSS feed was and after it was explained to me I still do not see it being useful to me. I do not follow many things that I want up to date info on in my personal life. Maybe a certain news site??Also,  I cannot see using it in my work  at this time in my life. Anyway, I decided to take a crack at it. Unfortunately, my sign up was rejected and you know what? I gave up right then and there.

1 comment:

  1. Flipboard can have a lot of uses, but if you don't feel the need to keep up with anything, I can see why it wouldn't have any appeal. Many library journals--SLJ, LJ, American Libraries, for example--have RSS feeds that make it easy to follow their articles & updates. Don't know why your sign in would be rejected.

    Don't give up on all the 23 Things--there are many others that you might find useful or interesting,

    ReplyDelete